d997h:

"Over here in Germany, they would mock you if you drive like that on normal roads but for the track, why not? Smiley"

- never experienced something like that, when I had stripes on my 997. I even think that any livery may sometimes help to be better seen when driving on the Autobahn ( I had a silver 997 and silver becomes "stealth" on a sunny day on the Autobahn.) So, yes, I do like stripes on (any) Porsche...

Well, I guess we are a different folk here in Bavaria. Smiley A GT3 in track "ornament" would certainly earn you some laughs here if you would drive it on the road mainly. There is a nice GT3 RS in Munich who probably has never seen the track but it looks as if the owner has won the Les Mans 24h. Smiley You don't want to know how this guy is called in our circles and I even know him personally. Smiley What a shame but I have to admit that he drives his car in the city(!) as if he is on the track. Smiley I wonder if he remembers where his blinker is...

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)