Forgot to post this on Friday: My local Audi dealer called a while ago but I never had time to go there and talk to him. I am more interested in getting a used R8 V10 Plus but apparently, they want to (badly) sell the Q7.

So the dealer showed me a few cars, one was even available with all the options I wanted. Keep in mind that I would choose a Q7 with 333 hp petrol engine and the sportiest setup plus Matrix lights and all the tech I can get for this car, incl. air suspension. Finally, I ended up with 100k EUR (no major leather or design stuff, just the basics like Alcantara and a bit of leather). 100k EUR for a 333 hp petrol SUV? No thanks. 

Lease offers were also not what I expected, they were good (and I could probably negotiate a better deal) but I was shocked with the final price tag.

I will check back on the Q7 once there is that rumored bi-turbo charged V8 available but I guess such a car would be at least 120k EUR and even much more if they offer this engine in a RS Q7 model only.

The Diesel with 272 hp would be a couple of thousands cheaper, not much difference. Quite a lot of money for a Q7 but I think we are going to see slightly used Q7 sometimes next year for at least 30% less.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)