Targa Tim:
Gnil:

Targa Tim, 

The club coupé is special, but not that special . Many country have these '' exclusive'' models made . It is done by the Local importers .

Our club coupé , called Swiss limited edition, has been produced only at 14 pieces . Does it make it more exclusive  then the North American Club coupé ?

And I am also joining a photo to the Dutch Club coupé . Also special and unique color as all the other '' special '' models .

Your blue collection is great and special . But lets not get fooled by the '' speciality '' of it . I am still sure it bets better value then the others of course .

Thanks Gnil for your info, and I totally agree with you.

To many others, my car is just a GTS with a special color, which is totally fine with me, as I would have gotten a GTS in other blue color anyway if club coupe is not available.  At least I do not feel being "rip off" by Porsche as my car does not cost a lot more than a usual GTS with PTS and duck tail added on.

Driving the only car in your province (and one of 3 in your country) is a very good feeling that is priceless to me.  Future resale value is irrelevant to me as there is no plan of selling.

Don't get me wrong too, I really like the concept of this 911R, as everything about this car is good.  The only thing that I dislike is the rumor that it may cost more than an RS, as I still don't see the reason why.yes

Local Importers special editions are not really comparable with special editions sanctioned by Porsche itself such as the Club Coupes are (I don`t know about the 60 years CC but the 50 years CC had its own VIN sequences with the last two digit of the VIN replicating the serial n.).  The whole story behind the development ,starting from unique one off colors (at least at the beginning) and the buying process were very unique to the Club Coupes and contributed to make those 911s special, at least in the eyes of some enthusiasts. I do agree that technically they are not particularly special although it is worth to  consider that  X51 and PTS are among the rarest options you find on 911s.