throt:
ALDO:
Carlos from Spain:
pmarkow:

turns out the RS is too hardcore for my wife after all:::((((  

i already put it on autoscout24, for a very reasonable premium (i am not a flipper but selling at list seems very stupid at this point). will get back to F 488 GTB after all,

peter

Just like that you flip it? surely you knew how an "RS" was before you ordered it?

Pity, that RS could have gone to an RS enthusiast spec'ed exactly to his liking and without having to pay needlessly extra for it.

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS

Exactly what I was thinking of. Curious and little strange.

pmarkow,

All buyers know what the RS is all about, you surely did?. I wish I had your slot because that would have been a keeper for me, like my 991 GT3, I love it...

UK OPC's reckon they are keeping the names of flippers on record, hope that is the case and even when the 918 brigade do it because its become a distasteful money making circus.

it probably makes little sense to argue here but let me try to explain nevertheless: i have driven the 991 GT3 with the sport seats in 2013 and found it rather harsh but bearable. the 458 speciale was just great all around, i scold myself for not buying it. 

i certainly knew what the GT3 RS was all about but i have to admit that i have never driven one. it turns out that both of us find the carbon buckets comfy for 30 min but my wife says she can't imagine spending more than an hour in them. it is probably the (lack) of inclination or the shape of then....not everyone is built equal. certainly i have read about this issue in the forums but it is different when you feel it yourself.

the other day the possibility to get a TdF came up again, so i have two strong incentives to sell the RS. is this a crime against humanity????

peter