Hi Gnil, yes i guess its a question of preferences with the glassroof but i am 187cm tall and do not mind the 2 cm at all (in this car!). Then there is a dark curtain below it which repairs well from the light when u dont use it, but of course if you dont intend to use it at all its not worth buying! I also have comfort acces but never tried the boot trick. Had that on a Bmw 335 and it really never worked properly (u look and feel like a fool standing on a parking lot kicking repeatedly without succes under the car!). but maybe its good here. The comfort access for the doors is a must for me and i also got used to the automatic door closing mechanism (i mean the tight  'suction'). Problem is when u use other cars u dont close doors properly anymore as you expect the car to do it for yourself! I also like the design of the sport steering wheel and added the heating, that is a must imo. Once u have that you never want to miss it again! The ambientelighting is nice but more of a gimmick, my 6 year ol loves it though and has me change colours regularly. More practical are the rails in the boot and the protections to slide into it. This because otherwise shopping bags fly around (exactly the contrary of the 911 boot!). Also useful is the Cargo net (netztrennwand) as it allows you to pack under the roof without having stuff flying forward. I ordered the leather/alcantara interior and it is very nice, but the full leather one looks more upscale in my opinion. Oh well, option, options! When are you expecting delivery? best

--

turbolite