The next day...

It is Thursday here in Australia. Local time is 12:08 pm. We played in the waves this morning, enjoying the water that's comfortably warm at 24C :)

Writing about this or posting photos doesn't do justice to how nice it is here. Not even a video would cut it. There is something really special about this place and it has already affected my whole family.

Every time I come here it is like falling in love all over again. Starting out with the long flight across the Pacific, flying over the Equator, to finally jumping a day as you pass through the international date line.

Landing in Sydney is the icing on the cake. We were able to approach directly from the sea instead of flying a full traffic pattern which I'm sure the crew appreciated after a 15 hour flight with some turbulence along the way.

Thank you all for the very positive comments!

P.S. TSA must have read my post above... Instead of texting, calling, or paging me, they decided to break the locks on one of my Rimowa suitcases to do some more "inspection" :( I understand their security concerns, but that's not the best way to go about it...

Now it is time for my editor in chief (daughter) to proof read this before I get the green light to post it on Rennteam haha ;-)

--

If I don't fly, I drive my .:RS