RC:
dreamcar:
dr.j:

Dreamcar, if there's any justice in the world your killer spec GTS just gained 20k in resale!

Some hope.....Smiley Not that I have any plans to sell, what would I replace it with? Smiley GT4 would be wasted as I'm not a track junkie; Spyder probably too hard core for SWMBO...even if both are held in much higher regard (certainly appear to be on RT Smiley) GTS is just perfect for us, even if SWMBO is not 100% with the sports plus seats. 

991.1 GTS. Smiley I'm afraid however that prices will stay pretty stable, there aren't many cars available on the market right now and it may get worse when people actually start to buy their leases after the lease ends. I plan to buy my car, I love it but I also have to see if my dealer wants to sell it to me after the lease ends. Smiley 

I'd agree but way above my price bracket unfortunately. There was a 991 GTS coupe in my ideal spec  - carmine red, exactly as I would have specced one if I'd ordered it, but even with 18,000 miles on it was still priced at  GBP 85,000 Smiley I try and convince myself that like my previous 997/2 it would be frustrating here in speed limited GB I would barely scratch the surface of the car's capabilities. With Boxster more of the performance is usable, and with the open top and that exhaust note high speed is not essential for thrills.

Out of interest on the Porsche UK used car website :-

Boxster GTS 10 for sale

Boxster Spyder (981) 1 for sale

Cayman GTS 15 for sale

Cayman GT4 7 for sale

991 Carrera GTS 25 for sale

991 Carrera 4 GTS 3 for sale

991 Targa 4 GTS 3 for sale

--

Porsche Boxster GTS Carrara white / Skoda Octavia Mk.3 daily drive