993Targa:
Futch:

But it's a really good all round family car.

Agree, just got back from a ski vacation. Even fully packed it's still a lot of fun to drive on a twisty snow covered mountain road. Plus I love the sound of the V8.

The Cayenne with V8 is an amazing family car, as weird as this may sound to many. My kids always loved the Cayenne and I always loved the V8 engine. Even now, I regret getting rid of my Cayenne GTS, it was the best handling SUV I ever owned and the sound was amazing too.

I deeply regret that I couldn't convince my wife to get a Cayenne Turbo instead of the Macan Turbo she chose, the dealer had a white Cayenne Turbo facelift in the showroom and lease cost was basically the same (only 3k EUR more initial payment). The Macan Turbo was in extremely high demand at that time, the Cayenne Turbo not, so... Now it is too late. My wife kind of regrets it too a little bit but not really. She loves her Macan in the city but whenever we travel with the kids, she misses the Cayenne (the Jeep SRT is a bit too loud for her taste...sport exhaust system...and all).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)