Mithras:

You can't put the seats in legally though. Get in an accident and you're screwed.

I have family transport covered. A nice, boring ML350 diesel that fits all of our crap when we go to our cottage or when we go skiing etc...

We live in downtown Toronto. That means I"ve got one parking space at our house that's protected and safe and after that it's street parking. Quite frankly I don't want to have three or four cars and have to park them on the street and move them around all the time and leave them unprotected to anyone passing by. There's three 911s that park on the street within a block of my house so they don't really get looked at but a huge-winged GT3 would...

So yes, for my needs, a four seat 911 which isn't a turbo and isn't 4-wheel drive and has a track ability and is in manual (my preference and BY FAR my wife's preference way more than mine) and can still be driven on the street (and driven on the street by my wife who wouldn't be caught dead driving a car with a wing like an RS) would be perfect. It's one car that is capable of doing the most number of things adequately well. I know though that a GTS or Turbo is probably the only cars that would come close so that is the direction I'd probably have to go as what I really want isn't there. 

hmm, she likes holding a 'stick', just tell her to hold yours every night. Smiley

--