RC:
Lars997:
EnglishManInNY:

Question: if you own a 991.1 TTS cab like me - does the 991.2 TTS represent a good enough reason to upgrade?

Why would you do that. You have already a fantastic car. It is not getting worse just there is a slightly better one on the market. I regret every single 911 I owned and sold. I wished to have every single car back. I would stick with an earlier one instead of the latest greatest. Being realistic - you just burn a lot of money for getting almost the same car again. And in couple of years, the older the better! Stick with it and buy another toy with the money you did safe!

Smiley Also, I think that the 992 Turbo S is going to be a very interesting product, hybrid tech and all. I don't say it is going to be more emotional than the current one but certainly an interesting car because of lots of new tech, incl. a new interior.

SmileyI agree on that. They have to do a leap jump into the next generations of car. But as VW has budget problems I doubt to see a leap jump! I agree - hybrid tech would make the car very interesting. A Mini-918 - maybe? We will see soon, but again - all comes and goes with the VW budget!