I had the 4C on my mind as well but then I remembered the issues I had with my Italian (Lancia) cars and how incapable the dealer was at that time. Even later, when I became professionally involved with Lancia and even called the Lancia travel engineer by his first name, the service was not very satisfactory.

Also, I registered as an interested buyer with Alfa Romeo and never heard back from them. 

The 4C looks and feels like a small Ferrari to me and I think this is even the intention behind this car. Unfortunately, it seems that the hype never really picked up in Germany, I don't know why. Maybe because it is too expensive for such small car? Most people aren't really interested in the technology behind it, they see a small two-seater with 240 hp and a 60k EUR price tag and then it is over before it even started. I remember a friend who told me that he would never pay 60k for an Alfa, so go figure.

If you really like the 4C, maybe you can have a test-drive. Do not buy it without driving it first.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)