Leawood911:
RC:
Leawood911:

I guess I must be on Porsches black list because every time I have been in a showroom during my 35 years of driving Porsches they have treated me like shit. Never even offered me a test drive or talked to me.  No doubt I know more about the cars than the sales dude so who cares.  It does not bother me though since I would never buy one new. Way too expensive and I'm way too cheap.  I guess they know guys like me are not customers we are drivers.  That's okay with me.   

How many new Porsches have you bought in the last 35 years? Used cars don't count I'm afraid. 

I have never bought any since no one would even speak with me.  I should consider it a blessing and thank them. Btw i have bought only new cars for the wife and kids.  I own four new cars and my turbo.  

My point is that the local Porsche dealer is an ass and the service department is a joke bordering on outright theft and larceny.  I'm certain other Porsche dealers are not like this but when over the years you always pull up in a 911 and even a Turbo and three salesmen in an empty showroom can't be bothered it is a bit strange. Keep in mind I only go there every couple of years to pick up a brochure and they have no idea who I am. 

Many years back there  were very bad salesman at my dealer . The first time I went the ' chief' salesman told me , when I started to ask questions ,  '' Come back when you will know better what you want ''   !!!!!! I never spoke to this guy anymore . He got fired a few years later . I guess my jeans and t-shirt did not make him consider me as a potential customer !! I hate it when you get judged on your outside appearance and that brings so many mistakes . I have two close friends who are billionaires , one dresses in an old zip with worn jeans and the other ( she is a woman ) looks like any ' next door'  person . It is only once you start speaking to them that you get the feeling they are different Smiley

It has changed a lot now at my dealer .  When I arrive, every single staff persons says hello . Some come to shake my hand . I always get asked if I want a coffee or if I need anything else .  And I know this has been asked by Porsche headquarters .

--

964 Carrera 4 /  997.2 C2 ,  -20mm /  991 GT3 RS