Test drove it yesterday morning thanks to a friend who has got one in  september with all updated and with 3000 km.

Red and black interior, I skip all the things aboute style etc...

just give you my drive impressions: the car is fun a lot of fun , it's fast and of course I want to have more hp but that is the same with almost all cars. The feeling is that it is a little bit  underpowered due to the fact that with this chassis it would clarely handle much more hp.  I drove it on the twisty streets to florence and down to bologna again, it's the street where every saturday and sunday all bikers have a lot of fun. So the perfect territory for the 4c .I did skip the autostrada test since it is not of my interest try it on a straight line at 250 kmh. The car is nervous just like i did expect and all the writing about the bad steering and understeer, is just not true in this car that I drove, it is sharp in the corners and very immediate, so just don't think about a cayman which is a different car, almost a mercedes compared to the 4c in terms of feeling and feedback from the road. Not saying better or worse, just much different, of course the cayman is a better car in allround use, but the point is just here!! This is a car which have no competitors today, it is just different from an elise and a cayman, very well said that it is just in between as someone said above. It is fast , the turbo lag is present but not disturbing and you can powerslide a lot, and this is sooo fun and easy to control.  I would buy this car it is just much more fun to drive and gives you supercar felling.

--

993 c2