Thanks everyone! 

It's been a great season and this prize was actually a big surprise. Shame about LM, we lost precious points there but vice champion is still great and it's been a lot of fun, on and off the track. 

My last race was pretty bad from a personal point of view, I never managed to get the best of the tyres and was a lot slower than expected, plus de Astons and the Porsches were very quick with a strong BOP.

The plan is to continue next year and try to get the world title, in AM, we will still drive the fabulous 458 but in 2015 spec, the aero package is better then the 2014. The pros will drive the 488 which benefit from the new rules so a lot more downforce, car is approx 2.5s quicker round a track!!! Word is that the car is amazing to drive with the engine the only downside with noticeable turbo lag. I will test the GT3 at some stage so I will post my own impressions. The word around the paddock is that, excluding BOP adjustement, the Ford is a monster.

2015 is over, next session will be testing in March, it's gonna be a long winter, a good occasion to drive the nuts of my 991 GT3RS and 675LT. 

Cheers guys!