I wish manufacturers would organize some sort of motorshow of their own once a year or every two years, where people would be able to see all their products, maybe even close to the factory, so people have a chance to take a peek into production. It would certainly help to sell more cars.

What I do not like about car shows is the fact that you may not even get close to certain cars because you're not a VIP/customer. Once I went with a guy to a car show and I took him with me into the Porsche area, while he took me with him into the Ferrari area. Without having each others back, we would have seen the cars from a distance and the major highlights at that time would have been off-limits for a closer look anyway.

The last big car show I attended was in Munich and I think it was over 20 years ago. Went to some smaller shows but they didn't really impress me.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)