pmarkow:
RC:

However, the additional allocations are here but it depends on dealers and how many "other" Porsche "certain" models they have ordered from Porsche. Also, people kind of getting cars "assigned" to, as far as I heard, dealers propose names of customers and Porsche checks if they get a car or not, also based on dealer recommendations. This seems to be an entire process I do not really fully understand 

correct. but my dealer claims that 70% of the impact on choosing the clients for the new allocations came from PAG, only 30% from the dealers (like down-ranking known flippers). also my dealer claims that these are not additional allocations, they were contained in the original planning of about 2000. RC, can you confirm this?

btw, anyone has an opinion on my combo color white, CCBs + full leather/alcantara in lava? or better should i go for yellow stitching to match the calipers?

cheers peter

I'm afraid I cannot confirm this but I also cannot deny this. I rely on information I get from our sources and sometimes this information is plain and without any proof or "background". I just heard back in early summer that if I were interested in a GT3 RS, I should put myself on the dealer list because additional allocations will be available in autumn. Smiley

White is a very nice choice. I played around with configurations myself when I wanted to order one Smiley but lava orange does neither fit the red calipers nor the yellow PCCB calipers. So I actually wanted to order a white one with the boring GT-silver stitching because I had to act fast (wanted to get the car within a very short period of time) but if you have the time to wait and yellow stitching is an option, get the yellow stitching. Smiley Keep the roll cage (if you order one) in white though, it looks weird in yellow on a white car. I would also get black (satin) painted rims with the PCCB, the black bi-xenons (or black LEDs but the bi-xenons look better in my opinion, especially on a white car) but of course this is a matter of taste and personal preference.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)