bluelines:
RC:
Lars997:
bluelines:
RC:

Apparently I'm not good with cars when it comes to doing business with them. Smiley Told you about that GT3 RS 4.0 or the used GT2 RS (for under 180k EUR) and other "chances" I didn't take. In retrospect, I could have made a lot of money but I just don't have the guts for it. 

It is very simple: stop leasing the standard cars of the normal production line Smiley Been there, done that, had enough... 

Exactemente! You name it! Same here. The only leaser I still have is the SRT as this monster in Germany will probably never find a buyer after me and I didn't wanted to risk to keep it until the end of my days Smiley. Other than that - avoid the standards, buy the rare ones

Sure, why not. You talk to my wife, you take my kids with you and you talk to my financial advisor and deal with the tax office. Smiley  Smiley

I cannot buy "rare cars" as daily drivers and I cannot put them on my business because the tax office will not accept them or they accept only a minimal deduction.

This all sounds great in theory (Bluelines is a great theoretician... Smiley) but in practice, not so much I'm afraid.

So all the cars in your signature are leased by your business?

Yes, with the exception of the GT500 (bought it) and the Macan Turbo (wife's "company" car, also a lease).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)