Sorry, like I said before, I was cheering for Vale for the championship, but there are no excuses for what he did, not gonna be blinded by favoristisms, no matter what Marquez did there is no excuse for something like this, what Rossi did stained the sport and Rossi's image for good (he was never the cleanest rider but something like this was unheard off in MotoGP). For many like me who have been following motorcycle racing for over 30 years (and Valentino since he started in 125cc), this was a huge dissappointment and a sad day.

If it would of been Marquez that did that he would of been shown a black flag inmediately, but being Rossi he got away easy. If he has any decency left he should not even race on the last race out of shame, but seeing as he does not admit any fault even when it was perfectly caught on camera and still lies and blames everybody else, I doubt it.

I know some fans are going to make excuses (as in the other rider must of deserved it) and turn a blind eye but even italians overwhelamingly agree that there is no excuse:
  http://www.gazzetta.it/sondaggi//pages/gazzetta/duello_rossimarquez_chi_ha_le_colpe_maggiori_d_13583.shtml

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS