Gnil:

I just posted this in the 918 thread, but it belongs here ( much closer to the topic Smiley )  :

With all these off topi topics , I can't find where we talked about Stand21 !!! Worse is I don't seem to know how to use the '' search'' . It finds nothing with me yes

But I think it was on this thread as I remember Whoppsy showing his helmet . But that could well of been also in the Obama thread ! 

I was just in contact with Stand21 about my shoe order and asked about the loss of  contract , ( because  I wanted my Porsche sticking in red and they were refusing saying it is only for Porsche official pilots  ) 

They confirmed they have lost it, but only for the team LMP1.

They will continue to produce all the Porsche Motorsport equipment .

--

997.2 C2 ,  -20mm  I 964 Carrera 4 I 991 GT3 RS 

And all GT drivers, and all staff, they're all Alpine star now. Basically Stand21 continues the stuff you can buy for standard costumers but the works team is now full Alpine star.

Regarding the Chris Harrid video, I can see what he means regarding the road test, the McLaren is in another league, no question.

On the track I will make my own opinion very soon as I will take my 991 RS and 675LT to Siverstone but I suspect the Macca to be yet again in another league, it's a phenomenal car, reminds me of my LFA a bit in the sense that it's not a very well known car, even suffering from a mediocre reputation but it is mind blowingly good.