Ferdie:
Milanno:

Back on Bugatti, I just cant imagine VW selling Bugatti. New Vision GT is absolutely amazing kiss

Yes,

if it´s okay for the others I would return to the original topic as well... Smiley

There would only be a limited amount of possibilities should Volkswagen decide to sell the brand. I find that to be rather unlikely. The development is embedded within the Volkswagen group, the new car is ready and the company finally able to cash in on the next-gem development. I also don´t think many other manufacturers would be willing to buy the company, considering the fact that the brand has always been carried in the slipstream of the mother company. Which other manufacturer would be willing to pay the money for a brand that has basically been created from scratch 1,5 decades ago.

I think you are forgetting Ettore Bugatti and Romano Artioli and their respective eras.  Smiley

I've often thought that Artioli might have produced some really interesting cars at saleable prices if he had been able to stick with it longer. Smiley

--

fritz