RC:

Guys, are we getting old here?  angry

The beauty about many of these modern cars is that one can have a valvetronic exhaust switched to quiet for for low key stuff and then wide open for more self indulgent hooliganism.

I have a Cargraphic valvetronic on my 7GT2 but I bought a Kline inconel cross over style exhaust and the sound was incredible, little clip I did below doesn't do justice but gives idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmsC61c1oes

The problem as discussed here is it isn't always appropriate to be popping and spluttering down pedestrian streets ! I now have the CG exhaust back on (which is very civilised) and am having Kline design me an inconel crossover design valvetronic which hopefully will give the best of both worlds.

@RC, it is always worth taking time out from being 100% family man and feeding one's petrol head side, it helps keep the old man syndrome away Smiley, we went to a vmax airfield event last Saturday with EVERY high end car there. The noises of these exotics dragging down the runway really were quite spectacular and definitely recharge one's inner youthful car addiction. There was a Lambo SV (I think) with some kind of sport exhaust and it sounded incredible, really made the hairs on your neck stand up. The La Ferrari, 918s, Veyron SS, etc etc didn't sound too shabby as well and for you there was some American car Hellcat I think which sounded like armageddon Smiley 

--

997 GT2 2014 3.9 Mezger, 800PS @ 1.0 bar