RC:
pcosta:

I'm enjoying my GTS Cab. The most fun I had was going for a spirited drive on a Sunday morning with the regional PCA. That was really a lot of fun. Great winding, back roads.

Sounds like fun... Smiley

Love the sound and the PDK responds incredibly well, specially in hard braking. At other times, in more normal driving I see how well behaved and comfortable the car is (but if I wanted a well behaved and comfortable car I would have bought a Mercedes)

I am driving all the time with Sport (sometimes Sport Plus) and PDCC active. Comfortable? I have a different definition for comfortable. The Macan Turbo is comfortable but my GTS Cab isn't. Just this morning I was driving down a road with my 81 year old mother and she told me that she never experienced a more uncomfortable car. The car was shaking, even got a "hit" in the back, so it may be comfortable on good roads but if the road is slightly bad, not that much.

So, I still I miss my old 997 and I'm even thinking of looking for a low mileage 997.2 with a manual transmission or if the GT4 gets updated with shorter gearing, that would be a very nice car.  First I have to rationalize this to myself and second I have to figure out how to explain to my wife...so it might take me a while...

I had a 997.1 with manual and 20 mm sport chassis and a 997.2 C2 GTS Cab. I do not miss any of these cars, not for a second. Maybe you are a attached to that old 997 of yours for a completely different reason? I miss my 996 Turbo but mostly because it created some very nice memories (first born daughter was so sweet when driving with me, she also petted the car all the time and so on...).

I seriously do not understand people who say the 997 was or felt sportier. Smiley Like I said, I had the sportiest 997 Carrera models but none of them felt as sporty or go-kart like as my current 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cab. I remember the 997 pretty well, also drove a 997 C4S just recently. No comparison to the 991. Smiley 

totally agree Smiley