Nick, it's my fault, the car came in late the day before, they did the PDI in the morning, had it detailed and I walked in to pick up the car, they were suppose to provide a full tank of gas, told me I could take their company card to fill up but I declined, I REALLY REALLY want to drive this thing.

Now that I have almost 24hrs with the car and put on 70+km, I think I can compare it with my old Speciale. 

The Speciale is a Ferrari, a mid engine V8 Ferrari, it WILL get looked at, the GT3RS is bright orange with a gigantic wing, no one is gonna miss it, so both tied for last place in the discreet department.

Power, not yet, haven't really opens up the engine yet, gearbox-wise, I will take the Speciale one. The PDK is great in my 918, but I feel like in the RS there is some hesitation from rest, especially in traffic, as if the car can't decide if it wants to slip the clutch for smoothness or just bang it in for control, the throttle tip in is also abrupt, I think the car is telling me to man handle it, the RS simply doesn't like being babied around.

Suspension tuning also goes to the Ferrari, perfect body control over bumps with the magnetorheological shocks, doesn't matter it's in normal or soft, the car simply doesn't bobble around. 

I can totalling live with the RS's interior, it is not as bare as the Speciale, and even with the big wing rearward visibility is still better than the Speciale, I only wish Porsche put parking sensors or camera on the car like the Speciale though.

As I said before, the RS suffers greatly on 'tram lining' on roadways, the extra wide tires just love to follow the ruts, Speciale with the narrower front tires doesn't have that problem. But the extra front tires means I can just throw it in a corner for turn-ins, it just grabs and go, so much fun. The Speciale is more agile with the mid engine layout but I think the RS is more fun to drive. 

The RS is not a quiet car, the car is full of crackles and creaks from the engine, but it doesn't drone badly like the Speciale, Porsche wins the sound from the inside department. 

--