BiTurbo:
CGX car nut:
BiTurbo:
Lars997:

With this car I would have to wear a full face mask before driving through the city.... way to much attention! This looks like a stealth fighter! Smiley

Agree.... 2wd would be fun.... but then again - this car is such so powerful that you might would like to have 4wd Smiley

I can manage, as long as it stays in strada mode Smiley look at the F12, it's almost identical in power figure but in an FR car.

The problem with Lambo is what their customers demand Smiley a sport exhaust for revving and shooting flames is on their priority list, as if who has the loudest lambo on the block and the fastest car in a straight line Smiley it's a lot more complicated when you go to the showroom and see the type of people who order these cars, it's like putting a tick on every option available just because they can Smiley then the nasty wrapping color choice comes with stickers.

What is wrong with having flames shooting out the exhaust?  That's quite the statement against the Greenie Weenies.

I'm not against flames shooting out the exhaust, but your typical flashy lambo buyer

That, Sir, would not be a problem if manual transmissions were the only offerings, not the automatic boxes currently found on most sports cars.