sfo:
RC:

I was actually thinking about getting a C63 Coupe Edition 507 (found one for 65k EUR with low mileage) but then again, it would be too close to my Shelby GT 500 and I really would love to add something more exotic to my stable. 

I cannot even imagine one of these fine cars ("old" C63) falling into the hands of some idiot drivers who just want to have lots of power in the car but have no brains (or skills) to actually drive it. Some C63 sedans are already available slightly under 40k EUR, this is insane.

AMGs (SLS excepted) have always depreciated heavily.

My friend has PPP 1st Gen C63 .. the ride is terrible, even on 18" wheels. Very unsettled.

True enough.

I think as RC is saying. The C63 Coupe - 507 or not 507 is just an insane car for a great value. And - people are not jealous - the car is just a small MB Smiley

Depreciation.... unfortunately the "wanted" cars stay stiff here in Germany. Talking about the G63/G65.... SLS.... S63-Coupe. It are the sedans which are loosing value in any kind of configuration and engine - they are dropping fast. You can make bargains on CLS, E-Classes, etc.