Lars997:

Eyyy..... how come? An R8 Audi? yes

You really must be bored.... go and get another hobby my friend! smileywink

Easier to maintain than a Gallardo. Smiley The engine sounds and drives fantastic and I really like the classic looking interior. This is also probably one of the rare "exotics" which actually do not "provoke" too much. Last but not least I was made aware (again) about the pressure on the car industry to reduce CO2 and fuel consumption. Meaning: Expect some very nice handling but also very boring cars showing up over the next couple of years. Now is the time to buy the old dinosaurs before it is too late.

You are so lucky you have your SLS, there won't be such a car again. I like to think that the R8 V10 Plus falls into the same category but since the "new" one has a V10 engine as well, I'm not so sure if the "old" one is worth it (keeping it's value). However, it has lost already over 75k EUR in one year only, so the loss cannot be much higher over the next couple of years (maybe another 20k or so if I am unlucky).

Btw: Have you heard the 2015 (or was it a 2016...latest model year?) E63 AMG? The sound has disappeared almost completely, you barely hear the V8. Oh boy... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)