In NZ the Cayenne diesel s natural espresso/cognac is $11,000 vs $8,000 for leather saddle/beige.... ouch.  Rangie in its wisdom just charges one price and has a nice espresso, almond combo with no pricing hit... with Kaikoura stone exterior would be nicer than silver cayenne and more off roadie...  and the seats are espresso, not almond...

so far my best deal makes a full fat Rangie $23,000 nzd more than best deal on cayenne diesel s with saddle/beige leather, PTV, skid plate, roof rails, PSP, Bose, and other standard NZ items.   Rangie has wade measurement and outside cameras and full size spare standard [although i have to switch in 20" wheels for the 21s or 22s in the supercharged to run Copper AT3s]

Wife leaning Rangie; I'm still concerned about anecdotal reliability, but it seems contained in non drive stopping areas...  but the gear shift dial in the RR scares me... what if it doesnt work some day???

I'm also unlikely to keep the car more than 6 months and my round trip experience on NZ porsches is very good, but Rangie depreciation is unknown to me....