reginos:

I think at 68 Walter is becoming grumpy.

Top cars and top sales in all the categories Porsche is represented and the long awaited "overall win".

Funny for Roehrl to maintain that the Porsche people "have no clue".

That´s not how Röhrl was quoted in the article, he was rather addressing the new mentality at Porsche in comparison to the past. Decisions are made by people with no clue about the subject. If the quote is accurate he specifically aims at managers coming from the "parent company". I don´t want to comment extensively but considering the fiasco with the GT3 engines as well as the difficulties to deliver PTS on the GT3 RS or the delays and lack of information towards customers I can at least assume what he has in mind.

I would be very curious about the main culprit regarding the first batch of GT3 engines but have my doubt that the supplier is truly at fault for that. In the end, the manufacturer hands out certain criteria that the supplier´s part has to fulfill. There must be some flaw that has not been communicated properly as I don´t believe that neither Porsche nor experienced suppliers would have difficulties to construct, test and manufacture a mechanical item within required specs.