993Targa:

Thanks for all the feedback, very helpful. I actually thought booster seats were not allowed anymore and that they need to be in a full seat up to 12 years or a certain length whatever comes first. So this is very interesting because it would save a lot of space.

The salesman was actually very interesting. He also advised against me trading in the Cayenne for a Macan because of  practicality with two kids.

But he did offer me a test drive with a Macan Turbo, which i gladly accepted. Test drive was interesting, but to be honest I was a bit underwhelmed. But that's another story.

word of caution...car seats regs vary by country ...so take our collective advice with that in  mind ....in the US , child must be 57inches  tall to sit without booster 

( I heard that in Sweden , kids must now be in the safer rear facing direction( up to age 1 or so in US) until they are someting like 3-5 yrs old...is that true ? ...that sounds nuts to me , esp in the real world of parent vs child tug of war ...I guess you just wrap their legs behind their necks like those old eastern Bloc female olympic gymnasts !)