KresoF1:
ALDO:
KresoF1:
Grant:

Aha - so, you'll only keep GTS for a few months?  Do you have to pay VAT twice?

No, car will go to my business partner here in early 2016 when I get 991.2 

He wants 991.2 GTS but, he is not willing to pay price of new one. Therefor I ordered the car in his desired color and low specs (I just added -20mm). I will drive it until 991.2 arrives. It will be also a good thing to compare both generations directly.

In Croatia you can buy the car for your business but if driving privately you (your company) can not collect the VAT back. So it is the same if you would buy it as a private person. 

When selling a used car, you or the buyer have to pay 5% special tax. So you have to be a Greek to buy a car just for a few month Smiley or you love your country so much 

What you wrote is correct to some extent. I am working and living here long enough to know what is possible and what is legally acceptable. Car will be registrated on company where my partner and I share ownership (it is so called "closed" d.d.). I will use the car for about 6 months and then he will use the car. Simple as that. My bookkeeper knows her stuff pretty well since she worked for over 15 years in Ministry of Finance. All is about carefull planning and working by the law (you needto know local laws and their interpretation by local authorities).

You can turn it 100 times, PDV (VAT) has to be paid and "Porez na promet" also. You know well what I mean Smiley

--

AM
www.aldo-yachting.de