Kobalt:
Gnil:
Whoopsy:

PTS window was closed back on July 7th. Confirmed orders will have a delay of 4 months unless it's black, Mexico Blue or yellow, which will only be 1 month. No new PTS orders accepted.

I got different information today. According to Porsche Switzerland, they have now added 3 official  colors and any customers can order it ( Miami blue, Signal yellow and black . part of the Special colors , but they are not PTS anymore )

PTS can still be ordered, at least for the late deliveries , but one must not wait too long .

PTS got too complicated, that' s why they are stoping it and added the 3 above colors.

I am a but pissed off, as it would of been nice to have that choice since the start !

--

997.2 C2 ,  -20mm  I 964 Carrera 4 I 991 GT3 RS on order delivery early Sept .

From Rennlist

Hello to all of You,

is´s my first post here in the forum. I read Your threads now for quite a while. 

Since I have a riviera blue GT3 RS allocation for November, I checked today direct with the Production in Zuffenhausen about the PTS rumours. 
They told me that all approved PTS cars get the requested colour.  They just cannot handle more due to the higher quality standards and available slots. So the PTS window is closed for all new requests. 

I don´t know anything about the three newly discussed colours.

Greetings from Germany,
Frank

Frank 991 GT3 RS is online now Report Post  

All I can say, is that someone I know very well will place a PTS order by the end of this week, and he was told TODAY that he can do it ... but delivery next march . Smiley

--

997.2 C2 ,  -20mm  I 964 Carrera 4 I 991 GT3 RS on order delivery early Sept .