Guys and girl, need some advice and insights from hopefully a few AMG owners.

I'm considering trading in my M3 CSL for a CLK63 Black Series somewhere in the foreseeable future.

Why, you may wonder? Well...since I got the Kermit 997.1RS, I hardly drive the CSL anymore. Don't get me wrong here...the CSL is such a brilliant feat of engineering, it's so communicative and a true gem once you increase the pace. But next to the Kermit, it's a bit disappointing in normal A to B driving, especially when you haven't got the room to really give it the beans. The seating position is a bit cramped, the SMG is really sluggish and the noise...well the noise only kicks in once you hit it hard.

Perhaps a BS would suit my situation better as an addition next to the Kermit and the Alpina. A gurgling V8 that will even make you appreciate the sound and the experience at normal cruising speed. The auto isn't the best, the interior is a bit too daft and the seating a little offset, but the looks and the noise...

I just wonder whether I wouldn't regret my decision. What do you guys think, and what would you do?

--

M3 CSL / Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo Touring / RS2 Avant / GT3RS Kermit