Porker:
I'd look for either a pastel'ish color or a variation on the British Racing Green-theme, it would be extra cool that it's a British-car in that case. Inside obviously depending on outside color, but a dark-brown with orange stitching would be my preferred choice.

Mechanically, a 4.0, central fuel filler, no rear seats and body colored/naked rear 'bench' and a full cage, welded and finished in leather. I verified in case my dream would become reality, they do that if requested. smiley

I agree on the "pastel'ish" point  - that's the way to go. The way I think of it over and above the classic Porsche elements discussed above is 25 years from now, what is the colour or colour palette that you would think of when Singer is mentioned which again pushes towards solid and pastel type colours.  Never been a fan of British Racing green though . Still undecided on naked bench versus leather  - in the end this will be dictated by the colour choice on the exterior. The leather roll cage is a must as you say. We may have been drooling over the Goodwood cars at the same time!