After 18 months of wondering whether a Singer was a real 911 or not the decision became very straightforward when I visited them and drove both the 3.8L and latterly the new 4.0L  version a few months ago. Like all the journalist reviews Rennteamers will no doubt have read/seen - I was blown away by the serene beauty of these cars and the emotional driving experience. So here goes - I am now the proud owner of this black 1990, 964 which will be shipped in due course to California and come back next year transformed in to a unique vehicle. The interior was too hideous to put up here Smiley Essentially the only thing that will remain of what you can see in the photo are the doors and some parts of the chassis. Please feel free to give colour suggestions for the Singer. All I know at this stage is that black, silver, beige, yellow, and red are out. I will try and keep the board informed as this 964 progresses through the transformation process. Which begs the question - should it stay on the 964 board or move elsewhere? 

DSC_6190.jpg
DSC_6196.jpg

1436312221251DSC_6188.jpg