RC:
Lars997:
RC:
Lars997:
RC:

Private ground...didn't you see the signs?  Not that I'm unhappy about the photos. indecision

No signs there! Even private ground - what you can see from the street you can take pictures of!

Different if you are inside the gate - then you have to follow the house rules.

And btw - I was up to finding more stuff.... but sadly nothing new at all, everything was boring SmileySmiley

I thought you were inside, it looked that way. Smiley

If you want interesting, go near Weissach (main road to and from the development center). It isn't easy to find a good spot for taking photos but if you hide (otherwise you could get a visit from the police or the Porsche "Werksschutz") and have a fast camera, everything is possible. Smiley Planned to do this for a long time but never actually had the time. Smiley I know that the Werksschutz has no authority on public ground but be careful, some of the adjacent land near or close to Weissach development is the property of Porsche. I once parked on a small road inside a wood close by and the Werksschutz sent me away. Didn't even want to take photos (nothing to see there), I just wanted to eat my breakfast because I had an appointment later.

I know that corner - old days I was often there. 

I have an idea - next time you are in the area we are going there together - armored with the big Nikon guns :)smiley

You want Porsche to get really mad? Oh well...we can do that. Smiley

Lets PM.... let me know when you there for your Stang - I will try to make it! Smiley