Thanks for the views, pics and vid - makes me ache for mine even more

Spent an hour at the dealers today - confirmed that I'm ok for the LWBs & CS as my spec was submitted prior to 9 May, they had another put in this week and it had the LWBs declined.

Still haven't made a final decision on the colour - though need to do so by next Wed if I was to get PTS as they need 3 months before build to sort it. They had the UK press car on the lot in racing yellow (current spec) but got to see a 918 in Mexico. They are just getting a sample of Voodoo for Monday and then will decide. Spoke with the UK vehicle planning team - only 27 cars of 100ish specced ordered in yellow, but more in Riviera and Voodoo, interesting the amount of folks in the UK who've jumped on the PTS option. Also had a good look at a 997GT3 in Viper, whilst initially a serious option for me having seeing it in the changing light conditions I don't think it'll work on the GT4 somehow...

So, Oct build for me... but then have to allow a 10 week delay due to LWB/CS and PTS, so car probably a Jan build... new UK plate come out on Mar 1 and by coincidence that's my birthday too.... s hopefully a really happy birthday for me in 2016.

So, Bluelines, keep posting the thoughts, vids and pics... and for me... well it's sunny.. the 987 Spyder is parked outside.. it's time for a blast.....