Z356:

I also would like to clarify something posted by Whoopsy earlier on this thread.  He says that he heard that 'Ultraviolet'  production is delayed until December.  Moderator Aldo correctly reports that 'Ultraviolet' RS's are currently flowing freely in series production at Zuffenhausen.  

Today I received the opposite report from what was told to Whoopsy.  A source at PAG told someone I know that 'Ultraviolet' production on the RS will end as of the end of November of 2015.  So to track down the veracity of this report, I have asked our Rennlist forum members to inform us if they have any confirmed production for an 'Ultraviolet' RS in December?  Or for any other standard or special color ('White', 'GT Silver', 'Lava Orange') in December?  I presume many of the PTS 991 gt3 RS builds (since they need minimum of three month lead time from confirmed order with PAG to assembly line start up date) will be pushed into batch production late in the year...mostly destined for December.  Does any of you know of any confirmed .1 991 gt3 RS scheduled production for January 2016 or any of the months following that?  Could .1 991 gt3 RS production end by December 2015 with the last of the PTS builds?  If any of you have any factual information that might shed some light on this topic, please let us know.  

Saludos, Eduardo, Carmel

Nice to see you on Rennteam, Eduardo . I have read your very interesting posts on RL before Smiley

I have one coming   late August, early September . My brother has one coming in December , but will check with him for the exact date .

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm