ISUK:

DC,

The GTS exterior package will work against metallic white but originally you were going for the solid white and it's not a good idea IMHO to have two gloss colours on the same car (a little sound advice that I got from one of the designers at Ferrari ). You can get away with contrasting gloss black against a metallic but satin black looks better against solid white or red etc. Looking at it through a designers eye each contrasting finish needs to compliment each other and not detract. On a solid white car the GTS exterior package will be what your eye is drawn to first as it is the stronger element. With the metallic white your eye is drawn to the body colour which is the way it should be kiss

Hi ISUK Smiley We tossed an turned so much over colours and options......Smiley. Of the three original short-listed colours solid white was our third choice, Sapphire Blue and Rhodium Silver were in pole position - until we saw Carrara White combined with how underwhelmed we were with Sapphire and SWMBO's superstition over silver Smiley.We were also a bit undecided about the exterior pack, but with Carrara White it was a real no-brainer choice. I don't think platinum wheels would work with Carrara White  / gloss black either to be honest.Smiley

Far be it from me to go against the opinion and advice of a Ferrari designer! Smiley

--

Porsche Boxster GTS on order / Skoda Octavia Mk.3 daily drive