Had a wonderful day at Zuffenhausen today. But before that, I had a surprise on the plane ride in. Mark Webber was sitting next me. I wasn't paying much attention at firs but then I noticed the guy next to me is carry a helmet bag, and wearing a Chopard watch. He was clean shaven so I didn't put 2 and 2 together. Anyway he was on his way to do some testing.

back to my car. Finally got to see it in person for the very first time. It was at station 10 when I got there, it just got the rear hatch bolted on and guys were fitting the doors and hood. I gotta do something that almost no one else had a chance to do, I got to install the Porsche hood badge on my own car! They even let me film the process with my own phone. But then when I went ver my car, they installed the wrong dash piece, mine was supposed to have the acid green strip below the matte carbon piece, but good hing I caught the error and they will fix it tomorrow.

It will clear station 12 today and only station 13 and 14 left, that means it will be completed tomorrow. Then it will head for validation for a week and then get processed and shipped.

right now Porsche is running at full speed, so 2hrs per station, each car takes 28hrs to build.

Some gossips I picked up, A sheik ordered 4 cars, took delivery already of 1 car and has customized a second one with white interior, like white leather and stitching. Porsche had to source new leather for him and that option is like a 100k euro option.

Another customer took delivery early and has already put thousands of km on his, he just bought a 2nd car so he can have a driver and a keeper.

Allocation for Europe is basically done, same for Asia, Middle East, only the American market have cars left for sale. For some reason Porsche kinda over estimated the demand in USA. 

After the factory time they hosted me for lunch at Christophorus, had one of the execs to sit in and host me. Talked about quite a bit of stuff but pretty much nothing can be repeated, sorry guys. But Porsche kind of know what went wrong with the their current situation, especially pricing wise, they realized they didn't really leave room for the model above the 911 Turbo S. Also is considered have free service for the top models. 

The GT3 RS will be a fantastic car also.

--