Guess it started when i was 3 years old and managed to crash my dads car into the garage port, as a result of letting go og the handbrake and putting the car in neutral on a hill.

Grew up karting as from the age of 10, and from there on things have just developed. First car was a 205 GTI 1.9. Loved the car which ended as a total after a minor accident. Had a few fast bikes as well as a desert KTM when i lived in Dakar.

I have always loved the feedback i can get from a car on the track. First real track experience was a 964 cup, and have driven a number of them as well as the street RS, which til today still makes me think of buying a '92 RS. 

Today the "speed" is limited but the Clio Cup racer is a nice toy and allows me to drive quite aggresively on track. Often racecars can be driven during trackdays here in Dubai and at Yas Marina, and there are quite a number of powerfull cars getting a surprise when the 200 bhp passes or follows them around the tracks. 

A few cars a would love to drive/own, are the Delta Integrale, the M3 e30 and not least the F40. All cars from when i grew up and cars which at that time caught my interest.