That's it dream car!!  :)

I just meant that the Boxster which I drove for approximately three weeks but very compliant around town (for a two seater sports car).  The GT3, while being stiff, isn't that much stiffer than the Boxster on normal roads.  It does get pretty busy and choppy, however, on really bumpy pothole-ridden or cobblestone roads.  

Driven in anger, the Boxster was very predictable and very controllable. It would drift without drama and make you look like a superhero.  The GT3, of course, has a lot more grip. However, despite rear engine it approaches the predictability of the Boxster.  I guess the only reason I was comparing the GT3 to the Boxster is because I had just recently spent a bunch of miles in one. It was the loaner that I received from my dealer.

A few other random comments:

In red, the GT3 gets a lot of looks. But, I don't seem to get the negative attention that I used to get in my Ferrari. 

The rear fenders are getting peppered with stones during normal driving. If you have access to X pel/3m type clear bra, rear fender coverage is probably a good idea.

I have the lift, and believe it is important option for me.  There are some transitions that simply cannot be properly traversed without it. I've used it every day. However, I still scraped the front lip both with and without the lip engaged.  I reckon annual front lip replacements will be necessary.

Ive gotten smoke at start up two times in eight days

Under full throttle acceleration, if the wheel is at all turned to the side such as in a very mild bend, expect rear end to be clawing for traction along with it dancing around a little at the one – two at upshift ended 2–3 upshift. Outstanding entertainment!

In the flesh, the car is achingly gorgeous. My wife, who was very much against a red car, proclaimed it pretty.  I was shocked.  From posts online, it seems many people are interested in guards red, but are concerned with it being too flashy.  Whether it is or is not, it looks darn good on the 991 body. And provides great contrast for the black trim pieces.

Cheers!

--

991 GT3 incoming, 964 Turbo 3.6, E36 M3 ltw S54 conversion, bunch of other stuff