TB993tt:

RC:

All I was for in the 991 Turbo S was a little bit more visceral and sonorous. This car doesn't have to be lighter (it feels quite nimble and the extra 40 horses I asked for, would have done the trick) but it just needs to deliver more excitement and sense of occasion. The interior sucks and the engine/exhaust sound may be nice (full throttle) from the outside but maybe my sound symposer is damaged (the factory "fix" has been done already if you get some wrong ideas) but from the inside, I get the feeling the car sounds quieter and more boring. Or to use the words of my son: If the 991 Turbo S would sound like the Carrera S with PSE, he would be happy. Add a bit of turbo whining and/or (fake) wastegate pop-off noise to the mix and voila...

RC, I hope you don't mind (and please I am not being rude since yours and others English on here is fantastic), I had a crack at translating the emotion you are talking of, did I get it right or way off ?

Perfect. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)