dreamcar:
pride355:

........... Just 1 thing though: I would have choose red top instead of black. But this is just me. 

--

ONUR

THE BEST CAR EVER smiley

11 E92 M3 CP - 09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)

Hmmm, not so sure about that somehow,, I will give it some thought....., Smiley the only other red on the car is the red stitching, yes it would bring a bit more colour into the scheme, but how that would fit in I'm not sure with all the gloss black exterior bits.  One advantage of white paintwork, almost any colour goes with it though Smiley I've been advised I've probably got a couple of months before the spec is "frozen"  to alter the spec. 

--

Porsche Boxster GTS on order / Skoda Octavia Mk.3 daily drive

That gloss black painted exterior bits would go just as fine as plastic un-painted black bits with red top. IMO, red top add a fair colorness and upscale the exterior. You have red stitching and evenif they are smoked, reddish taillights. With metalic white, it will give you Bentley sort of looking. Lately, I saw 2 different 991 cabrio, one is black and the other one is white which both have red top and look so much better than black top that looked like unfinished to me.

Also, have the stitching in red. It just goes so well with the GTS interior pack. Yesterday, I saw a rhodium silver Cayman GTS with GTS interior pack, done in silver stitching on black and I would prefer the red stitching in a hearth beat.

--

ONUR

THE BEST CAR EVER smiley

11 E92 M3 CP - 09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)