SuzyF:

That's a lie!! Then why do some paints not make it through the feasibility check!? Smiley They have a hyper modern paintfactory, worth half a billion and they are as flexible as concrete when it comes to colors! If someone wants a real paint-to-sample color on his or her car, the car has become an oldtimer,  the moment Porsche has approved the color!

Very true Smiley It is even more ridiculous than that though. The factory apparently were pushing for more orders for Porsche Exclusive and requested that some importers insist that dealers start ordering showroom cars with a lot of PE options to show what the factory can do. I was at my dealer the day they ordered a couple of showroom display cars in PTS and I helped out spec'ing two of them. PTS on a Panamera is ridiculously expensive compared to the average sales price of a diesel model car here so was a non starter as a customer just will not pay an extra £5k for a different shade of metallic black etc. They did order a Cayman in PTS though which would have looked great. They then found out almost by accident last week that the factory has a huge backlog on PTS and that all cars ordered for dealer display models will now need to be reconfigured in a standard range colour as the factory catches up with customer ordered cars. What a complete fiasco Smiley