RC:
JimFlat6:

Wait for the new SVT Mustang with the "Coyote" V8. Leaked is that it has a flat plane crankshaft with a 9000rpm rev limit. etc..

Ford plans to offer all Mustang models in Europe too. Meaning: I doubt that I will get a 672 hp Mustang for 71k EUR. Smiley

But just some "free" advice.....Maybe your wife likes to keep her car in the garage for a variety of reasons, so  I wouldn't push that kind of a trade too far......OTOH Porsche Turbos thrive outdoors, some say they are actually get faster from staying outside.indecision

My wife has no issues with my cars, she couldn't care less. She is happy I have this hobby. The problem is really winter time, when it gets very cold and she has to drive early in the morning to bring the kids to school. We also have snow and when it snows over night, she has to clean the car if it sits outside the house. I get it and this is why I didn't push. My son however doesn't seem to give up and I cannot say I hate it. Smiley Smiley

Be sure to order her next car with 'standheizung /-lüftung'!

Best option there is! I don't want a car anymore without it, if it is available. In winter my car is warm and snow-/ice free. In summer the car is cool, when it is baking outside in the sun. Normally my car sits in the garage, but when i'm out shopping or whatever and I have to park the car somewhere, it is so nice to step into a car that's at the right temperature Smiley

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic    [SOLD]
2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic