reginos:
SuzyF:
reginos:

I would change 3 things on the above. PDK stick, sports steering wheel and brushed alu.

Nothing else. It looks very solid, very logical and timelessly "schlicht". On the contrary, I find the F interior deliberately unconventional, glitzy and unnecessarily showy. Perhaps, these differences reflect the personalities of the respective buyers 

--

"Form follows function"

It is of course very subjective, but I like an interior that gives me the feeling of owning something special when I spend the amount of money on a car like a 991 TTS. I like a "below the radar" exterior, but an exclusive, luxurious interior. Personally I find the interior to be even more important than the performance. One can use the full potential of any Porsche (even the base Boxster) only a very small part of the ownership, while the interior is the place you spend all the time driving the car, no matter if it is very fast or very slow, or anything in between. It better be a place that feels like the amount of money you spent on it, even while standing still in a traffic jam. It may be different if the car is not used on a daily base though... And as always: differrent people, different opinions Smiley

Based on the pictures, the AMG GT interior might be ideal, with its German functionality and logic but also distinctive and with an added air of high quality. 

--

"Form follows function"

I agree, eventhough I don't like Mercedes in general at alll. But even I have to admit that some of their recent cars (C-class, S-coupe) look quite good and are a leap forward when it comes to the interiors, especially when compared to older models.  I'm just not convinced about the exterior of the AMG GT yet. Have to wait untill I can see it in the flesh to really judge it. Not a fan of the AMG V8 sound either, but that's nit a real problem (I guess I'm in the minority anyways).

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic    [SOLD]
2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic