ISUK:

The metallic red on the Clio is fantastic in bright sunshine. Fiat also offered a great metallic red on the 500C. Porsche seem to be really bad at their attempts to offer a good shade of metallic red. Their latest effort is Impulse red on the Macan and it is truly awful. It should be called Lipstick pink. Whoever is in charge of colour selection at the factory needs to be quickly retired smiley

I took the picture of the paint sample beside the tail light of a Macan to show the colour against the red lens. Fortunately I have been spared seeing a whole car painted in it indecision

Impulse Red sample.JPG

Impulse Red.JPG

Ugghh!! As I've said umpteen times, colour choice is a personal thing......Smiley

Well I've specced up my GTS ideal spec - including the GTS interior pack, which I agree with you ISUK is a nice exclusive pack, even though it is pricey as I probably wouldn't spec either carbon trim or coloured dials otherwise - and come to some £3k over my budget. I wonder if Porsche discount these days? I know VW Finance offer a £1,500 contribution on PCP which is a help....I don't want finance but there's nothing stopping me financing it and then quickly paying it off I suppose....Smiley

--

Skoda Octavia Mk.3 daily drive