WAY:

I have been very surprised by the i8. The reviews have been fantastic and the car looks a million dollars in real life. I want to drive one before I decide if it's a car I would buy. If you asked me previously I would have dismissed it, but now I'm changing my mind slowly about this car. My two biggest reservation is practicality (it's blardy hard to get in and out of this thing!) and the resale. I just don't know if there is a market for this car in the used market given it's at the high end. After all it cost the same as a GT3 (in Australia, not sure in other markets?) and whilst in looks exotic, it wouldn't go near a GT3 in performance. 

Wouldn't sound like a GT3 either - for me a sports car has to sound right - so I cannot see me ever attracted to hybrids. Of course if someone wants to sell me a 918 for the price of a Boxster GTS I might reconsider......Smiley

--

BMW 335d M Sport Touring estoril blue(cancelled - due to protracted delivery - back to square one) - Skoda Octavia Mk.3 daily drive