The F12 and FF are mid engine cars since the engine sits behind the front axle... They are not rear mid engine however, they are front mid engine...

The Corvette looks like a toy and its design will age very badly.

Cayenne Panamera and 991 prices are now in another market segment they used to be. The "value" factor is totally gone, in the US you can see Porsche everywhere so there is no exclusivity and interiors look pretty much the same from a $50k Boxster to a $200k 991 TTS... The list of options is an abomination on every models (my last 4 specs had no less than 16 entries, and that's trying to use some restraints not to blow the price up). Depreciation on higher priced models is really bad (after 3.5 years my Cayenne TTS lost 65% of its value, I lost the same money in 6 years on the 612 which is notorious for bad depreciation for a Ferrari). Performance of top models have fallen behind the higher segment competition when they used to be above. The best Cayenne is probably the S DIESEL (a heresy for a sports car company) and yet doesn't come with sport features like PDDC... The 918 is great but because of the price and high volume production they can't sell them (base price should be $600k) and the initial buyers will suffer the adjustment to where the price should have been.