Whoopsy:
nberry:

Great! I assume with the new engine? What is your ETA?

Carlos, I can't speak for Spain but I do know Middle East buyers pay as much if not less than we do and yet they got the European package. We in NA are Porsche's biggest market. They should treat us the same as their other markets.

Nick, while the USA is the biggest market for Porsche, it is also the lowest retail price market in the whole world.

Don't have to look far, we Canadian already paid about a 25-30% premium to what US buyer pays. And we are at a much lower price point than the rest of the world.

You Americans have it easy. If you want Porsche to treat you as the rest of the world, be prepared to pay 240k for a half decent configed Turbo S or 180k for s well optioned GT3. 

Or 345k for a 458 Speciale before options.

Can you stomach that price?

Nick, if there is a difference in price usually it is because of taxes not the price of the car. If there is a price difference it is because Porsche has a business reason to do so and we in NA should not be penalized for their business practices.

Also, the reason for the compensation given by Porsche is to make up for the loss of enjoyment of the car and a goodwill gesture. It has nothing to do with the price of the car. Do owners in NA enjoy Porsche cars less?

Sorry those arguments do not fly. Porsche needs to treat us equally when it involves compensation.

If there is an in